Thursday, October 21, 2010

up to date

which is what this blog will now be.

Well some new stuff is goin down. I work at the American Fork Fittness Center, that's right the AFFC, before ya'll start calling me a traiter don't worry, my heart will always be with the Pleasant Grove memorial swimming pool!!! I like it at AF though, it's pretty chill, and the people there are pretty nice now that we know one another.

I have decided i want to join the Master's swim league for reals, I love swimming, it is really the only place where i feel peace, and quiet. it's also the only place where my insane mind slows down for a minute and just relaxes.

School is going pretty well, i was asked to meet with my advisement counselor for my major, and it was pretty tight because he helped me choose which emphasis i should follow. Unfortunately for me, the one that i realized i must choose involves a crazier class load, because it is more business oriented.

Do i miss Faculty support? not one single microscopic bit i just thought i would throw that out there while it is on my mind, you see, faculty support was my old job. I miss the people, correction, i miss Carrie and Meredith, the rest of the cool people left a while ago.

Best friends right now, in no particular order:
the miss
jameson
lance
yep these people are pretty awesome, if you don't know them maybe you should get to know them because for the most part, they are pretty good friends to have.

I miss my sister Amy, she is in hawaii, and that is ok minus the fact that she was my catylist for a social life, without her around i pretty much don't have one. I like my job now so it's not as big a deal as it was once upon a time, but i would still dig meeting some people once in a while.

No chacos!!! are you serious?? do you not realize that they enhance life, and performance? they would never restrict performance or hinder progress!! (inside feelings)

Well world this is the newest splatter of my thoughts.

1 comment: