Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Future

It's my future, key word in that phrase is "MY"

I am so sick of people/parents telling me what I should want and what I should do. I'm sick of hearing how I should be pursuing marriage, I should be going on dates, I should be taking more classes, I should be more social, I should be more socially involved with school, I should want to make friends, I should want to have a girlfriend, and that I should be doing better. Who defines better? It's my life, I think my definition should suffice. And by my definition I'm doing pretty damn good.

I'm not in any extravagant debt.

I love my life.

I don't have social drama in my life.

I don't have relationship drama.

I don't have to worry about anyone else.

I'm actively pursuing a degree.

I'm doing well in school.

I do what I love 5 days a week during the winter.

I base my decisions on the joy they will bring me.

I have an awesome place to live.

I'm not paying rent.

I'm not paying for food.

OH and did I already say I ski 5 days a week or more. And better yet, I'm getting paid to do it.

Sounds like a damn good life to me. So how about ya'll just back off and let me live MY life the way I want to

1 comment: