Monday, December 5, 2011

Last 2 weeks of the semester

The countdown is on, this semester is almost over. I feel like I have so much to do, so many final group projects which means...... I have a new best friend

This stuff is the best, it tastes like orange/pineapple soda. I drank one last night around 12:30 because I had a lot to do. Unfortunately this stuff is like aderall to me, so I was able to focus super well and I was able to finish a lot of my work by 2:00. Problem, I was ready to go to bed but my newly energized body was not. So I tossed and turned until I finally submitted and took 2 all natural sleeping pills. Probably not the best thing I could do to my body but I needed to sleep.

I woke up around 7:30 and got ready for school, I've been here since 8:30 and it's not looking like I will be leaving till around 10:00 or 11:00 tonight, then I have a 5 page paper to write. which means another date with my new friend.

I love the last two weeks of the semester......NOT

Ski season can't come soon enough (4 days away)

No comments:

Post a Comment