Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday!!

Today was my birthday, it was pretty darn good. I'm not a huge fan of attention but i got used to it after the 3rd round of every teacher at the pool and their kids singing happy birthday.

Went to the Museam of art, if you live near BYU I would recommend it, it is really cool right now. Some of the paintings. So awesome. I really wish I was artistic. I went with the miss, she was sick but even when she is sick she is my favorite person to be around. I feel bad that I dragged her around while she was ill, I hope she was ok with it. Really though, it is thanks to her that this birthday was one for the record books. She is definitely my best friend, and those don't come around every day. I think we'll keep her around.

Birthday presents.... they were really good this year, Books, camelbak, and an axe (i know to most people that probably sounds rediculous, but i think it's awesome.)

It was a great day.

Maybe i'll take after a friend of mine and share some random facts that you might not know about me.

My worst fear..... having my heart broken

My favorite place on earth...... the mountains

My favorite vacation spot..... seattle

Favorite place to go..... mariners games

Greatest wish...... that people were more inclusive, I am bad at joining groups and I hate feeling like I don't fit in.

another wish..... I wish i didn't think so much, I can't tell you how many times i've laid in bed awake trying to figure out why something is the way it is or why it isn't the way i hoped it would be.

If i could go anywhere in time..... I would go to when i'm graduated from college, I kinda don't like it there very much and it would be nice to be done.

Yet another wish..... I sometimes wish that people were more up front with their feelings, I hate wondering what people are thinking.

Another one...... I'm a planner, but not cause i like to be, I actually hate planning things far in advance but if i don't i'm really bad at thinking of things to do spur of the moment so if there are no plans I end up sitting at home bored.

Well team, that's a little bit about me, maybe you knew those things, maybe you didn't. Really no one reads this blog so i don't know which team i'm talking to. Ha Ha

23.......i'm not sure how i feel about that.......i guess i wish it wouldn't have come so soon.

1 comment: