Monday, September 26, 2011

Group Projects

They will be my demise
I know the real world is one giant group project but I hate them. They are awesome when you have a good group, but when you have one that is out to screw you over; it's no fun. I have 3 semester long, grade changing, life destroying group projects.

Project 1.

This one is good because I have an awesome group. It is terrible because the organization we are working with does not have a date or a venue for the event we are supposed to have planned in a week. AWESOME

Project 2.

This one isn't so bad, the group is awesome, and we are working with Alta ski resort. (I love skiing in case you didn't know). The downside, it's a ton of work, lot's of research, and just lame.

Project 3.

This is the one that inspired my hatred towards group work. I spoke with 2 fine individuals 2 weeks ago about needing a group, they said I could join and sent out an email with all of our information so that we could correspond. Today I emailed them and said we should probably get started. They informed me that they didn't realize I was in their group (keep in mind that i spoke face to face with them) and that they already started. So........ i'm stuck without a group, and I was not included in the group organizing assignment that was due last wednesday (I figured that I would have been included) so that means I failed the assignment. I hate groups.

I just want to finish college and never be here again. I hate it here, well, right now I hate my life in general, I have no friends, I have no social life, and i am miserable every waking moment of my life.

Can I just sleep till ski season?????? PLEASE?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment