Monday, September 12, 2011

New Low

I can't remember a time when i've ever felt so low in my life. I have zero desire to do anything, most of the time I wake up and I wish that it could just be night again so I could keep sleeping, because if i'm sleeping I don't have to face the world.

I hate going to school, all of my classes seem to drag on, and I just don't fit. I have no friends on campus (and outside of campus I only have 1) I know most of you reading this are probably thinking, "So make new friends." I wish I could, I seriously do, I just have this fear/phobia of meeting people by myself. I have always made my friends through friends, so when i'm sitting at one friend total it's kinda hard to meet new people.

I can't stand my ward

the pool is closed (so there goes the final happy place I had in this world)

until winter comes around I don't have a whole lot going for me. And even then I have skiing which is good cause it gets me out doing something I love, but it's bad because it just makes me hate school even more.

I don't know what I want to do with my life. Nothing seems interesting at all. Like I said, can I just go to sleep and maybe not wake up for a while, Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment