Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lamest holiday ever = pretty good day

Happy valentines day

p.s. I hate valentines day

I know, a lot of you are thinking that i hate the holiday because i have no one to share it with. You would be wrong, I hate the holiday because i hate all the "Fake-ness" in peoples actions on this holiday. Dumb jr. high and high schoolers saying they are in love, creepy guys sending valentines to girls who aren't into them, and couples needing security in their relationships so they post weird stuff on Facebook. Again, don't take what i'm saying wrong. I love love, in fact anyone that knows me knows that i'm actually a very romantic person. I just don't understand the super cheesiness that comes out because someone decided to make a holiday about it.

Anyways there is my rant on valentines day.

Guess what, I didn't spend today skiing. it's probably the first day i haven't skied (besides sundays) in like two or three weeks. I didn't ski because i decided i needed a sabbatical from skiing. The past few days i feel like i've been skiing poorly, i haven't been at the top of my game, i've been struggling. So i figured a nice break might clear my mind and body; allowing me to return back to my regular performance level. It was difficult, but i think that the break will only help me in the long run.

Summer is coming. Ok it's not that soon, i've still got a few months to go but i'm kinda nervous/anxious. Never in my life have i been so unsure of how a summer will be. I've got my job at the pool lined up, do i want another? i'm still living with the fam, do i want to move out? i'm loving the single life, should i attempt a relationship? so many questions run through my mind every day. So what do i do to de-stress????? SKI, it's the only solution. If you have never tried it, you should probably go out and give it a go, you might find a new passion.

well friends, it's late, i'm tired, and i need to get up early to go ski tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening/day (depending on when you are reading this)

No comments:

Post a Comment