Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boozin Pit, School, and other fun things

So.... things are looking better since that last post, and that's good because that last post was pretty emo.

School, it's school. what more can i say? i had my first for real assignment, i had to write a 5 page paper. I've known about it for weeks so when do you think that i began this wonderful paper? if you are guessing 10 hours before the midnight due time then ding ding ding we have a winner. I don't think it turned out to bad, but i think i could probably do better in the future. Which is why i got a filing cabinet and a white board. I'm taking over my time and getting some more control of my life!!

On Friday Jameson, Skylar and i went up to the boozin pit for a little overnight camping trip. It was pretty tight, we
heard elk, broke an axe, and ate some
big wieners covered in
J-dawgs sauce!!
also, smores with reeces
instead of normal chocolate are
delicious, thank you Jameson for introducing this new wonder into my life. Also the new mummy bag i got for my birthday, well i got to try it out and on it's maiden voyage i fell in
love. i slept in my hammock inside my 20 degree bag and i slept like a little baby. I have never slept so good camping in my life.



When we woke up there were some gnarly sunrises to be seen, i will share them with you, just remember that this is Jesus' artwork, we should all be appreciative and grateful to him for the wonderful state of Utah and it's beautiful mountains.
Maybe someday you all can come camping with us, at the boozin pit, it's pretty much the happiest place on earth, and yes i mean that it is even better than Disneyland and Cabela's.

No comments:

Post a Comment