Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun Day

Today was pretty darn good, in fact this week has been pretty darn good. My major, yeah it's awesome, i'm taking quite a few classes and i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna have a ton of homework this semester.

I'm swim coach! i help kids swim, and i make new friends, (to bad they're in highschool) my friend the miss is the manager, she thinks i'm in a bad mood when i'm there, but i'm not, i just take swimming seriously.

today i was going to go camping, curtis had to bail, so now i'm not camping. I'm sitting at home watching reruns on tv and typing on my blog. instead of going camping i went to cal ranch, to bad it closed 5 minutes before my arrival, so instead i went to the pool and got hot chocolate on my way for curtis, the miss, and i. It was awesome, i just sat at the pool and talked with the amigos, and then the miss punched me, yes flat out sucker punched me in the face. it was fun, i love the pool, and i love my good friends, and i'm gaining a new found love for seatbelts (not really but i'm trying to do better at wearing mine)

oh and just so i don't forget
-2 pool hoodies
-2 pool sweat pants
-1 water aerobics c.d.
-1 box of spoons
-1 lawn chair
-1 vhs copy of the Jazz Singer

(i just can't forget these things, don't ask why)

No comments:

Post a Comment