Thursday, September 9, 2010

it's been a while

Things are interesting, remember how i was super excited to be swim coach? Well......... i had to quit, i didn't really have a choice, i have school, work, and i wanted to keep a very good friend of mine. (even if this friend does make fun of my t.v. choices) I'm kinda bummed, i absolutely love swimming, and i love helping, but quite frankly the team was a joke, there was no control there, and the exercises were absurd, i don't think we ever even swam anything but freestyle. Oh well, hopefully some day i will be able to be a coach somewhere.

I have an obsession, I want to get in shape, and i can't think of much else. Even when i am in class, at work, reading, watching t.v., or pretty much anything i am constantly thinking of my dilemma. Some people would say that i don't have a dilemma but i do, it might be in my head but i still think it's fixable. to bad i'm not motivated enough, and i don't have anyone to help motivate me to do anything about it.

I have a new guilty pleasure, it's a t.v. show, i'm trying to finish season 1 before season 2 begins on Tuesday.

I was driving today by the walkers on state street and i saw like a thousand American flags, and it hit me, I love america, i'm truly devoted to our fine country. It's to bad that some things happen that shouldn't, but overall i would have to say that this is a pretty good place. In fact, i would say that this is the best place.

How come every time i get something good in my life it seems to be stripped away, or someone tries to strip it away? I mean, i've got some really good friends, and for some reason nobody wants us to be friends, or for us to even hang out with each other. Well it kinda sucks, i wish something could just be simple in my life. Like my sister, she is going to hawaii tomorrow (we'll miss her) but she found out today that she got a 600 dollar scholarship that she didn't even apply for, and that's not even the beginning, she gets some pretty good crap. Can i please get a break?

physical science tomorrow (can we just be upset?) i really don't want to go!! it is incredibly boring and i learned most of this stuff in 10th grade, oh well a good review never hurt anyone.

oh well, these are just some things on my mind right now

No comments:

Post a Comment