Monday, September 27, 2010

not much goin on

Well i was informed by the miss that i need to blog today, so i figure i will do so (seeing how she is my friend and she tends to have good ideas)

School, I hate it, that's all there is to it. How is it going by so fast? all of the sudden i have 2 mid terms and i don't feel like i've even been going to class long enough to learn enough material for even a half of an exam. Physical Science, yep i did it i put off taking it until the last day. You know, the day when you have to pay $5 just to take the test (stupid communistic testing center). It's tomorrow, and i still feel like i don't know a whole lot about any of the information. But i've done some reading and i know what's in the book so hopefully i do well.

My 2.5 hour monday night class, I couldn't handle it tonight, i wasn't feeling to well. I probably could have hacked it, and by probably, i mean i totally could have. But i just wasn't feelin it tonight. I found a really nice suit at the mall it's kinda a light tan, i liked it a lot. My brother got a suit for a dance, if i remember correctly high school dances were kinda lame. the day date was fun, but the dance, meh we could do without those.

I find it ironic, i did ballroom competitively for 8 years, and i hate dancing, how does that work? i dunno.

What's up with the weather these days, i mean come on. it's supposed to be fall, not freakin july. 90 degrees in september, that's a load of crap.

Also i found my dream ski's for 300 that's half off, but then again a season pass is 400, i don't know which thing i want. Oh the dilemas that happen for a 22 year old ski bum with no future.

Do you think i could possibly ever be ready for marriage, i don't, i mean come on look at the thought directly above this one. i am not ready to have children haha.

Also another important decision must be made, this weekend there is a mission reunion, but jameson and i also talked about camping. I love camping a lot. and i don't like church meetings but i would love to see some old friends. it's a pretty rough choice, luckily i have a few days.

Well those are the thoughts in my head, all at once, right now. welcome to my life haha

No comments:

Post a Comment