Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i've had it, i'm done, i'm throwing in the towel

What is wrong with life? I mean..... i knew that there would be trials back when i signed up for this life long boot camp, but come on, what ever happened to 2 nephi 2:25? what ever happened to those blessings that supposedly come to those who serve missions? it's just one of those days i guess, i'm kinda sick of it all. I am tired of a school where no one cares about my existence, i'm tired of a hypocritical family that seems to think i need to change and that i'm just not good enough, i'm tired of friends who are on the same boat as my family and seem to think i'm their project, and mostly i'm just sick of of it all. I just need to get that out there. i used to be happy, and satisfied with my life, it's while i was on my mission, those were the days. No one told me that it was going to be a freefall down hill from there. No one told me that that was the summit. Sure there are little up turns on the slide down but overall it's seems to be a downward spiral.

not everyone is a trouble i've got 2 good friends, thank you jameson and the miss, you guys are awesome, you seem to slow down the fall for a little while, when we hang out.

well, i guess i'll sleep on it, and begin one more "wonderful" day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment