Saturday, August 14, 2010

first things first

Hey, look at this i started a blog. I did this a while ago and somebody made fun of me, well forget them! the way i see it this is just a journal (which the prophet has asked us to keep) but on the computer (which is better because you can type and you don't have to find a pen or pencil) But anyways, i am starting this blog because my friend miss mandi said it would be a good idea.

So let's start with what's on my mind; Summer is almost over :( I love the summer time, i love working at the pg pool, in fact yesterday i was supposed to get off at 5 but i sat around and talked with katie till 10 just because i love the pool and i don't have anything better to do, that brings up the next subject on my mind. Matt left on his mission on wednesday, it's kinda sad but really happy at the same time. I know from my own mission that he is going to have a blast and he'll probably love it, however that doesn't make it any less sucky for me! We were good friends and now he is gone, it kinda stinks. But once again him leaving leads to another thing to think about. Lance gets home on Tuesday!!! holy crap! i can't believe he's coming home. to be completely honest I'm kinda nervous, what if he's changed, what if i changed, what if we don't get along anymore? i hope we do, before his mission we were really good friends, and by that i mean, we were practically brothers! we lived at each others homes and lived with each others families (speaking of which i have to return the axe i borrowed from his parents 3 weeks ago oops) anyways, i'm nervous about how things will turn out. I hope they will be like they used to, i don't have to many friends these days and one more would be tremendous!! While on the subject of friends it has come to my attention that i hang out with people that are younger than me (not in a pedophilic way) and not even really outside of work, but for a while i was kinda embarrassed about it, however now I'm thinking "what does it matter to everyone else? as long as I'm having fun that's what's important to me!!"

Anyways those are just some of the things on my mind today

1 comment: