Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lance is home, and it's decided; I HATE growing up

it's true, he is, i saw him with my own two eyes. He's back, it's weird because i'm now bigger than him and it is just different from when we were friends before. He is still in weird missionary mode, and i wouldn't be surprised if he thinks i'm a total apostate sinner. (he would probably be right).

We talked tonight and kinda hung out, there wasn't much to do but we got to talk. Our talking made me think, i don't know why but i'm not that excited for the future, i don't really know how i feel about this whole, "be a grown up" thing. I wish it could just stay june-august 2010 forever, i love my life right now! i'm happy, but i can feel the darkness and loneliness of fall creeping into my thoughts. it would be so nice if i could stay at the pool, a place where people are friends, where i feel comfortable being me, and a place where people seem to care that i exist. I feel like the pool is my never never land, it is an oasis where i don't have to grow up, and where i can do whatever i want and have fun whenever i want. So i guess i'll go to bed and tomorrow i'll take the second street to the left and straight on till morning (or at least the p.g. pool) my own never never land will be there at least till september.

(sorry to you few who read this, i know this is a little emo'ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment