Thursday, August 26, 2010

The in between

I don't like this, not one bit! I feel like it's still summer, and for me it is still summer, i get to sleep in, i get to work at the pool, i get to party when i want, and i don't have to do homework. BUT.... all of my friends are in school, they don't get to do all the fun things, so i get stuck at home taking worthless naps and watching worthless t.v. which is melting my mind into a worthless pile of pudding!

School is overrated, ok that's a lie, but it is really inconvenient! i kinda just wish that my friends could go to my school, or i could go to theirs so that we could party all the time, but alas my fate lies at Brigham Young University where i am destined to fail and be a minimal statistic on the campus of thousands, to bad i don't have friends there. Maybe that will be my goal! i will try to make one friend in each class (i've set goals like this in the past and they never work but this time will be different) ok yeah it probably won't but i'll give it a try.

So friends, who don't go to my school, don't forget me!!! I'm not one of the lame BYU students that thinks they're to good for everyone else, i want to still be friends, so please stick around!!

1 comment: