Monday, August 16, 2010

fun things and snow dreams

Yay!! i finally got to see trevor today, he got married in january. We used to be best friends, we did everything together all through high-school and even into our first year of college. However, since his marriage he seems to have disappeared from the planet earth! He called me up the other day and asked if i wanted to go golfing with him today, and so i said "meh, why not" i hadn't golfed since 2 weeks after my mission so i was a little nervous but i did alright i think... I was happy and i had fun, that's all that really matters (and i got to see trevor for the 3rd time since his wedding).

I was blessed with the opportunity of working 5-8 today, and it was a good time, we only had 7 lifeguards scheduled when we need a minimum of 8 (thanks verdon haha) we eventually got things figured out and the day went off without a single problem. It was water zumba tonight, i don't know if you've ever seen that but i would highly recommend you do, it's rather.....ummm.....how do i put it.......AWESOME! it's hilarious, props to those who do it but it's kinda funny looking to those who watch.

There was a party tonight but it was the head front desk ladies party so i didn't have to stick around I took off and went to visit lance's parents who are stoked that he is coming back, i am too, but nervous too. I went back to find out that the party was the party from he!! (sorry i abandoned you mandi, mckay, and kirsten I love you guys) but i went back to do covers and heard all the adventurous tales of terror. It got me kinda nervous for the lone peak party on the 25th i hear that that one is TERRIBLE! they have to bring their own police officers!!

I wonder who grows up and thinks, hey i think i'll be a cop for moronic high-school trouble makers?


Now i'm sitting here watching a ski movie, pathetic i know, it's only august and i'm already dreaming of this season and all it will bring, hopefully much snow, many good times, a season pass, and much progression in my skills and enjoyment of the sport! I LOVE SKIING! i wish it could be summer down here but
perfect powder days in the mountains ALL THE TIME.

If anyone wants to give me 500 dollars to buy my dream fatty ski set up i wouldn't mind.....

Well tomorrow i have to get up at 5:30, i don't know how i feel about that........ ok yeah i do know exactly how i feel about it, IT SUCKS!!

1 comment: