Sunday, August 29, 2010

Awesome

Yesterday was UFC 118 it was pretty darn amazing, we went and watched at a "sports grill" it's one of my favorites, their food is amazing. Ok not amazing, but I do like it a whole lot, it's probably a good thing that UFC fights aren't often, because if I ate the food there more, I would probably be fatter than I already am. The night was pretty awesome, much like the fights, except the fact that on the way home I was almost destroyed by a drunk driver. Things were good after that until we dropped Daryk off, and then we almost hit a drunk girl that thought she would enjoy staggering out into the middle of the road where my car was driving, luckily I have amazing reflexes and I was able to stop before splattering her on the hood of my car.

Today, church, another Awesome, I decided to go to church with my good friend Ben he's a good guy, and we are pretty good friends. Sacrament meeting was pretty good, a little boring but not to bad. Announcements were made after the meeting, where it was announced that we would be eating right then! Ben and I looked at ourselves and thought either this is the definition of apostasy or we have gone to the wrong church and found the Baptist church of Lindon. But turns out that's just how this ward rolls, we got some muffins, bagels and some fruit and we were set for the next hour and a half of learning about marriage and how we are supposed to do it.

Is it just me or do I seem to young for marriage, there is no way I could handle making that kind of commitment. Not to mention, who would marry me? I'm a mess! I think to much, I overanalyze, I'm a walking psychological issue that seems to have no cure. Oh yeah, lest we forget, my soul is sold to the Pleasant Grove pool and for some reason others don't understand my love for that place (my wedding reception will be there, cross your fingers). Oh well, maybe someday I will grow out of that and that will be the day that I might be ready for marriage, but until then, can we please hold the talks on marriage and dating and courting, it's kinda freaking me out A LOT! Don't get me wrong I would love to have a best friend of the female type, and maybe after a little dating I would be ready, but yeah, let's stop freaking me out please.

No comments:

Post a Comment