Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love the rain!

Today was awesome! private lesson in the morning was great, and then i came home and went to the AFFC with amy, we lifted weights and swam a pretty good work out! I love working out, it's like a drug, it makes you feel good and it's addictive!

I was dreading going to work, not because i hate work but because sometimes i don't like the responsibility that is there. I got to work and there was rain and thunder and lighting! We waited for an hour but guess what!? we got to close!! so i had the evening free. Miss Mandi, Cree and I went to cabelas to get my money back for the overpayment on the fishing pole i bought yesterday. We had a good time there, we sat in the recliners (which are mossy oak break up pattern) It was awesome, and then the mean speaker voice said we had to leave because it was 9:00, but it's ok because we had been there for a long time and we had already seen everything we wanted to see. I decided Cabela's is like disney land, except better because you don't have to pay to go in, and everything isn't way way way overpriced. I LOVE CABELAS
I had some great ideas at cabelas, like the fact that i want to decorate my room in mossy oak break up! it would be awesome, no one would be able to find my room because it would be camoflaujed haha

No comments:

Post a Comment