Sunday, August 15, 2010

I love the cabin



Last night i got to drive up to my families cabin! i love it up there it is probably my favorite place in the whole world (at least for now) but really, it is so awesome up there. i chopped down 2 trees with an axe! (none of that wussy chain saw crap) in the process i skinned the top of my big toe with the axe, and i pulled down 1 tree and found out it was connected to 2 others as they came crashing down on top of me haha no worries I'm still alive! Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and i had to drive down tonight so that i can go back to a private lesson/head guarding tomorrow.

While i was up there i decided something, i really wish i was a cowboy, it would be awesome! I think i was born in the wrong decade and wrong lifestyle! Live out on the range, ride around whenever and wherever, live out of your saddle, hunt what you see, sleep where you want, and do whatever you want! I think it sounds like the life. I also kinda wish i was a farmer, or at least grew up on the farm, both of those lifestyles intrigue me I want to do hard work but the type of freedom associated with those two lifestyles seems amazing so yeah, i wish i were a cowboy and if anyone knows how i can do that, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment