Saturday, August 20, 2011

camping

thought it would help, it did last night, but this morning. It all hit me again.

I don't know what it is about the mornings,

maybe it's that i know that most likely i won't hear from her, or that my phone might only vibrate with one text all day and it's my boss asking if i'm going to come in.

Maybe it's that i won't be able to see that smile, or those bright eyes that used to be one of my only reason for waking up every morning.

Maybe it's that i won't hear her voice, or her jokes. I won't see her teaching swim lessons, i won't make a dr pepper float or even just a plain dr. pepper.

Maybe it's cause i know i might find something good or quotable in the book i'm reading and i won't have anyone to share it with.

Mornings suck.

right now, my social life sucks

Goodbye to all my friends, good luck in college. i'll still be here when you come back, I probably won't have made much progress, maybe if you're in town you can say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment