Monday, August 1, 2011

New day

The last few posts have been a little down, I know you are all probably thinking "duh" but if you know me you know that I think way to much, almost to a point of it being unhealthy. But I would have to say thanks to two things that are helping me get through. One is my best friend, you know who you are. I have never had anyone so willing to help me through my struggles without judging me. and for that I must say
THANK YOU
our relationship means more to me than words could ever describe. You have mentioned that you don't believe me, but really, you do so much more for me than you probably realize.

The other thing that has been helping me is a quote I found from good old Honest Abe. "The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time." It's great to think about it that way. I figure things will happen no matter what I do, the most I can do is deal with it with a smile on my face.

THANK YOU AGAIN to my best friend.

and team, I'm going to try and make my posts more on the upbeat side.

No comments:

Post a Comment