Sunday, August 14, 2011

i've had a lot on my mind today

I know I know, you are probably wondering why i am posting for the 3rd time today. But I've realized today that i'm a very inquisitive person. I wonder a lot, I can't think of a time in my life when I haven't had at least one question on my mind. I realize that to some people this might be obnoxious. And to those people, I apologize. I think that people have taken my questioning to mean that I don't trust them, or that I am to nosey. I'm sorry I'll try to fix the problem, I've just found that especially when I am bored I like to ask questions. I'm actually very trusting of people, I just think that i come across as untrusting because of my stupid habit. so....... sorry team, i hope you'll be patient with me while I work towards a change. And if i've offended any of you, i'm sorry, just let me know if i'm asking to many questions, i'll stop. And believe me, if you doubt, I really do trust all of you.

1 comment:

  1. i like that you ask questions. people are boring if they don't take time to think.

    ReplyDelete