Tuesday, August 30, 2011

college......again

Well team, school started. From first glance my schedule seems pretty chill, I have class monday and wednesday from 10-5:15 and then tuesday I have one class from 5-7:30 then i'm done for the week. That's right 4 day weekend every weekend. Unfortunately those 3 days every week are going to kill me. I hate it. I realized that in the 3 years and 2 days i've been at BYU I've not made a single friend from school. All of my friends have come from work, or from friendships that i have had for a long time. This place is just not for me. I am not a social butterfly, I have a hard time trusting strangers enough to open myself up, I am terrified of meeting people and ending up hurt by them somewhere down the road, and frankly, even though it's my 4th year at this church owned school, I feel weird saying a prayer before a marketing class (luckily that's the only one we say a prayer in).

And loosing my friends, and also my best friend, that probably didn't help me go into this year with a positive attitude.

I dunno team, I just don't like school. I want to be done, but at the same time I don't want to do the work to finish it all up.

and p.s. unlike everyone else here, I don't care where you served your mission, I don't care how FHE was, and I really don't care if you are engaged, and if you are engaged I don't care how or when it happened.

1 comment: