Thursday, August 18, 2011

what did i do wrong?

I have so many questions, none that can be answered. Like i said before I tend to question a lot of things.
Lately it's just;

-what did i do wrong?
-was I too pushy?
-did i not show that i care enough?
-did i not fight hard enough to keep things together?
-did i need to say something I didn't say?
-did i say to much?
-why is this happening?
-was i supposed to get closer when i thought i was supposed to give more space?
-did I make her feel that she wasn't good enough? (i sure hope not because that is definitely not the case)
-did i not show that she meant everything to me?

I don't know. I just don't know anymore. all i know is that if i keep feeling the way i have felt these last 2 days i don't know if i'll make it. I wish i could get in a time machine and go back to relive the last 3 months over and over, because they were the best i've ever had. No one has ever treated me as kindly and accepted me for who i am without trying to fix me like she did. I can't do this anymore, i can't deal with the sudden tears when i hear a song on the radio, or when i'm alone with my thoughts, or when i'm watching a movie all alone. this is the worst, I would do anything to make things go back to the way they were. I miss her more than i can say. i just wish i knew what i did wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment