Sunday, August 21, 2011

Changes

I feel like i've been going through a lot. I've never been as emotional as i've been this last week. But you know what? there are other people who are struggling too. And that makes me sad. I know of a few friends who just left for college, they left home for the first time and they are in a new environment. That's hard, I know what it's like to leave everything you have grown up with, you feel like nothing will ever be the same. Sadly it won't. but at least you know that friends will always be there. (at least the good ones will). Keep going guys, you are all in my prayers, this first little while is the hardest but you can make it. I feel bad that i've been so focused on my own sadness that i didn't realize the massive changes you are all going through. You are some of the best people i know, you will all do great. and if you ever need someone to talk to, you know my number. i'm just a phone call or a text away.

No comments:

Post a Comment