Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I get to drive my best friend to ephraim so she can go to a debate meeting.

Sometimes the drive there and back turn out to be the best drives of my life (not exaggerating).

Sometimes while she is in her meetings i hike and almost get attacked by snakes and birds. Then sometimes I set up the most awesome hippie shelter in the back of my truck. and sometimes after that I find domesticated elk farms.

Then maybe sometimes I go to the temple because my best friend also happens to be the best influence for good in my life.

And after it all, sometimes I really really wish I could transfer to snow, and I dread the day that my best friend has to leave.

And most of all I know that it will be much more often than just sometimes that I will miss her when she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment